Welcome to Click Translator User's Guide
Click Translator is a
tool that provides instant translation of your selected text in 53 major
Supported languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Hungarian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Hebrew, Norwegian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Filipino, Galician, Haitian, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swahili, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yiddish.
How to use Click Translator?
1. HotKey Edit Box - Define your favorite HotKey here. Press any combination of keys while your mouse focus is in this box, and this box will display exactly the keys you have pressed down.
2. HotKey in Use List - List all the HotKeys in effect.
3. Add your HotKey specified in  and put it in  and make it in effect.
4. Remove HotKey from the HotKey List, and make it void.
5. Clear all HotKeys and make them void.
6. Register the software.
7. Hidden Area - Click your mouse here and you will swap the source and the target language.
8. Switch Button - Switch between normal GUI mode and simplified Tool Window. When you click this button for the first time, you will see the normal GUI is simplified as a Tool Window like this,
9. Freeze the current window until the translation result is returned.
10. Copy translation result to clipboard after each translation is performed.
11. Log all translation results to a specified file.
12. About Click Translator.
13. Minimize Click Translator to system tray.
14. Quit Click Translator
Had you any question or comment, feel free to contact us.
© Copyright 2005-2019 Authorsoft Corp. All rights reserved.