Welcome to Cursor Translator User's Guide
enables you to pick and translate word/words from anywhere on screen
with your mouse cursor moves on it/them.
How to use Cursor Translator?
1. Hidden Area - Click your mouse here you will switch between the first window and the second window.
2. Menu - Click here to pop up the main menu of Cursor Translator.
3. Source Language.
4. Target Language.
An example of using Cursor Translator:
1. Set the Option to translate from English to French.
2. Move your mouse on top of the word "Hello!".
3. After a few seconds, you will see the translation result is shown like this,
© Copyright 2005-2020 Authorsoft Corp. All rights reserved.