Welcome to Language Reader User's Guide
Language Reader takes
advantage of existing speech technologies, provides a richer on-screen
reading experience with multilingual voices enabled.
How to use Language Reader?
An example of using Cursor Translator:
1. Set the voice language to English.
2. Type in a line of words like "I type in this line of words, and you read it".
3. Click the "Sound" button to ask Merlin to read it aloud.
How to download required voices?
1. Choose "Tools"->"Voices".
2. Select the voice language pack you want to download.
3. After the download and installation completes, you can ask Merlin to read.
© Copyright 2005-2020 Authorsoft Corp. All rights reserved.